Join the amazing producers of the Russian River Valley at our annual Passport to Pinot weekend (May 24th - 25th, 2014), where you can celebrate the allure of our Pinot Noir and escape into the rugged beauty of our valley. More than 30 wineries located throughout the beautiful Russian River Valley will participate in this barrel tasting weekend.
Pinot is the focus, but each winery will also be offering unique offerings, including:
• Barrel tastings - get a glimpse of the 2013 vintage of Pinot Noir before it’s bottled
• Futures purchases - secure your supply of the wines you love in barrel
• Library wines - discover the beauty of Pinot as it ages
• Vertical tastings - compare the past, present and future of a specific vineyard
• Amazing food pairings - with all the delicious local foods here in Russian River Valley, wine and food are a match made in heaven
• Artist demonstrations - from painters to potters to jewelers and beyond
• Vineyard tours - get out in the vines and learn why we say great wine starts with the grapes
• Entertainment - relax with a glass of wine while checking out some of our fantastic local musicians
Don’t have your tickets yet? Click Here to purchase tickets.
Website:Click to Visit
Saturday, 24 May, 2014
Healdsburg, CA 95448